Learn from this successful WAHM and create your own success. From helpful articles to creative tips, we have something for everyone!

 


Welcome!

Find Articles for building a better business, Sales and Specials, from fellow WAHMs, Party tips, Fundraisers, Product Reviews, Advertising, WAHM Tips, Recipes, and so much, much more! Take a moment to visit some of our favorite links before you leave. Don't forget to leave your comments and interact with others. Enjoy!

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible"

~ Anonymous



Tea Time with Liv



Product Review - Little Divas

Earlier this year I came across an adorable WAHM shop that makes bows called Little Divas. Not only bows but several handcrafted items. These included the cutest pair of korker flip flops I have come across. I am all about branding my business so I decided to order these unique shoes. Being they were quite different from the norm, I was sure to have heads turn.

I chose my colors (pink, white, black), my shoes size, and my order was off for processing. A little over a week later they arrived well packaged. I open the box carefully and there they are! These ordinary black flip flops with a clever twist. Korker ribbons in my chosen colors. I tried them on and they felt so delicate across my toes. I was afraid they would be uncomfortable or poke at my feet as I walked but I was very wrong. Now I am hooked.

A month ago my company, So Chic Bag Boutique, was offering a special tote that included items from WAHM shops. Little Divas owner, Trish, graciously offered several clippies from her collection for our tote special. They arrived well crafted, well packaged, professional cards. Our customers were very pleased with the wonderful hair clippies.

The professionalism of this shop is superior. If you are looking for handcrafted bows and other great gifts, I highly recommend visiting Little Divas. They also carry hand crocheted items that I found quite lovely. If you have several bows they have some great bow holders. If you have a infants or toddlers beginning to hold a bottle, you just have to check out there Lilybugs. I wish someone created something this fun and functional when my son was young. These would have been great for his early motor skills.

You don't have to take my word for their great products. Visit them yourself and see why I am raving about them.

Click here to visit Little Divas


*I am not affiliated nor do I receive compensation for such product reviews.

Olivia Vidal
So Chic Bag Boutique
©2008

0 comments:

© 2008-2010 Liv's WAHM Blog™ All Rights Reserved