Learn from this successful WAHM and create your own success. From helpful articles to creative tips, we have something for everyone!

 


Welcome!

Find Articles for building a better business, Sales and Specials, from fellow WAHMs, Party tips, Fundraisers, Product Reviews, Advertising, WAHM Tips, Recipes, and so much, much more! Take a moment to visit some of our favorite links before you leave. Don't forget to leave your comments and interact with others. Enjoy!

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible"

~ Anonymous



Tea Time with Liv



Families in need

Christmas is just around the corner. Shopping has begun, decorations going up, dinner plans being made. Sadly so many families every year will not be able to partake in any of the traditional festivities. This year is no exception.

Each year I try and do something for someone less fortunate - donate to food banks, donate to homeless shelters, local coats for kids, donate gifts for seniors. This year I decided to adopt a family with the help of others. Not just adopt any family but the family of one of my consultants. With the current economy some even with great sales are still struggling. The thought of someone so close to me struggling is heart breaking.

I am reaching out to others to assist me in making this Christmas special for one family. I am in need of several items such as toys, clothing, shoes, stocking stuffers, even food items. While I can only adopt 1 family I also want to send the other families who gave me their submission stockings with stocking stuffers for at least the children but if there is enough I would like to include the moms and dads too so they have something this Christmas.

Stocking stuffers needed for:
2 yr old girl
2 yr old boy
2 - 6 yr old boys
10 yr old boy
2 - 9 yr old girls
2 - 14 yr old boys
16 yr old girl
17 yr old boy

Stocking stuffers can be candy, small toys, gift certificates, nail polish, makeup, bracelets, jewelry for girls and boys, candles (we have a girl who loves candles), body spray (for boys and girls), books, gloves,socks, hats, scarves, or anything you think would be good for these kids.

I have the stockings and gift wrap covered.

I would also like to send stockings or baskets for the moms and dads (4 moms, 2 dads). Can include bath and body items, food items, candy, cookies, home items, candles, anything a parent can use for themselves or their family.

If you would like to help with our adopted family, contact me and I can give you a list of items we still need. I also have wish lists for the families I could not adopt if anyone is insterested.

All donations are needed by December 17th so our families will receive their gifts by Christmas. I know this is short notice but I want them to have something Christmas morning to enjoy.
I am looking for any amount of needed items. After the items are donated I will be making a special post on my blog and anywhere else I can to recognize all the wonderful sponsors of such a special request.

We prefer donated items but due to a few requests we are accepting cash donations. Donations can be made via paypal to disneyandmickeyfan@yahoo.com or RME to disneyandmickeyfan@yahoo.com. Please note in the subject or comments the donation is for Adopt A Family to ensure donations are properly calculated and used to purchase needed items.

For more information please contact Olivia at disneyandmickeyfan@yahoo.com

0 comments:

© 2008-2010 Liv's WAHM Blog™ All Rights Reserved