Learn from this successful WAHM and create your own success. From helpful articles to creative tips, we have something for everyone!

 


Welcome!

Find Articles for building a better business, Sales and Specials, from fellow WAHMs, Party tips, Fundraisers, Product Reviews, Advertising, WAHM Tips, Recipes, and so much, much more! Take a moment to visit some of our favorite links before you leave. Don't forget to leave your comments and interact with others. Enjoy!

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible"

~ Anonymous



Tea Time with Liv



Promo Buttons Available

I have several promo buttons available. $0.50 each plus shipping (parcel will run approx $1.50 for 6 buttons, I will give shipping quote prior to invoice). I accept paypal - echeck, paypal, credit card (can pay by credit card without having an account), RME. Email me at disneyandmickeyfan@yahoo.com with your buttons choices along with your payment options. I will send your a price quote prior to invoice and shipping. Orders shipped once payment clears.


Here is what I have available. Pictures below (botton of page) of select styles. More available upon request.
Avon

2 (1 white, 1 neon green bg) "Hi! I'm the Avon Lady!"

3 (white bg) "I Sell Avon, Ask Me For A Brochure"


Candles

1 (black bg) "Love Candles? Join My Team"

1 (white bg) " I (heart) Candles"


Makeup
1 (white bg) "I (heart) Mineral Makeup"

1 (white bg) "Do you (heart) Mineral Makeup?"

1 (white bg) "I (heart) Makeup"


Baskets

1 (white bg) "I (heart) Baskets"

1 (white bg) "Do you (heart) Baskets?"


Chocolate

1 (black bg) "got chocolate?"

1 (white bg) "HAND OVER THE CHOCOLATE and no one gets hurt"


Misc

1 (black bg) "got bling?"

1 (white bg) "Ask Me for a Coupon!"

2 (black bg) "got stress? come ESCAPE with me!"

1 (green bg) "NEED A GIRL'S NITE OUT?"

1 (yellow bg) "JOIN MY TEAM, Earn Extra $ While Partying for a Living"

1 flag1 (flag bg) "GOD BLESS AMERICA"

1 yellow smiley face

1 (confetti bg w/ yellow flower) "Birthday Girl"

1 (white bg) ladybugs

1 (white bg) stuffed tan dog





0 comments:

© 2008-2010 Liv's WAHM Blog™ All Rights Reserved